Faithful to Nature Fruit, Nut and Seed Muesli is a decadent mix of naturally sweet pineapple, cranberries & raisins that have been mixed with rolled oats, crunchy coconut, cashews, walnuts & seeds. Our muesli is sulphite-free, sustainably sourced and packaged within compostable, eco-friendly materials. And with no added sulphites, Faithful to Nature Fruit, Nut and Seed Muesli is a crunchy morning delight for the whole family.
- Muesli mix with added seeds & nuts
- Preservative-free, sulphite-free
- Cranberries are rich in antioxidants with anti-inflammatory & immune-boosting properties
- Pineapple is a good vitamin C & its high in dietary fibre
- Sunflower seeds are high in antioxidant manganese
- Pumpkin seeds contain zinc, magnesium & a full-spectrum source of vitamin E
- Walnuts are high in B vitamins & antioxidants
- Cashews are a great source of protein, iron, selenium, zinc & magnesium
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Locally sourced
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 650 g.
- Rolled Oats (Gluten) (60%), Raisins (15%), Sunflower Seeds (9%), Walnut Pieces (Tree Nuts) (6%), Coconut (5%), Cashew Pieces (Tree Nuts) (4%), Pumpkin Seeds (1%).
- Gluten and Tree Nuts.
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.