Cleaning up your home doesn’t have to mean dirtying the environment! Faithful to Nature Sweet Sheets Paper Towels are made using sugar cane bagasse which has a much lower carbon footprint than conventional paper. But it still soaks up spills, wipes down windows and polishes porcelain to perfection. Keep your surfaces sparkling sustainably with Faithful to Nature’s Sweet Sheets Paper Towels
- Sustainable paper towels made from Sugar cane
- Certified sustainable by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- All the absorbency and strength of conventional paper towels
- Free from BPA, doxines, dyes and inks
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF)
- Paper wrapped rolls
- 100% recycled inner roll
- 100% plastic-free packaging
Double-Down on Sustainability! Experts estimate that the total energy cost of producing Sugar cane paper is roughly 12% to 18% that of wood pulp paper. One fifth of the energy use, one fifth of the carbon emissions!
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s Sweet Sheets Paper Towels are wrapped in recyclable paper and printed using water-based inks.
- Store in a dry place.
- Towels: 60 Sweet Sheet Paper Towels
- Towel Dimensions: 230 mm x 198 mm
- Sugar Cane Bagasse (65%), FSC Certified Wood Pulp (35%).
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.