Black Mamba Jalapeno Chilli Sauce is made from organically grown jalapeno chillies & fresh herbs. This medium heat chilli sauce adds abundant flavour to your favorite meals. It’s a no-nonsense sauce as it’s free from artificial preservatives, colourants or flavourings (keeping the ingredient list short, sweet, and, well, hot!). Add a juicy jalapeno flavour to your food with Black Mamba Jalapeno Chilli Sauce now!
- Organically grown jalapeno chillies & fresh herbs
- Medium heat & intensely flavourful
- Enjoy the taste of jalapenos, green peppers, ginger, garlic & herbs
- Fresh Ingredients from small scale farmers in Eswatini
- Ethically & sustainably sourced
- No artificial preservatives, colourants or flavourants
- Certified Halaal
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Prepare yourself for some real tasty jalapeno sauce.
- Add to food or use it to make marinades, dips & dressings.
- Store in a dry cool place.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 4 months.
- Shake well before use.
Did you know? Handcrafted in Eswatini in small batches, with fresh produce sourced from smallholders trained in permaculture and regenerative agriculture. Black Mamba is partnered with Guba who trains small local growers (mainly women) in organic farming and permaculture. Black Mamba buy their delicious, fresh produce – empowering every grower with a fair trade income!
- Nett Volume: 180ml
- Vinegar, Jalapeno Chillies (13%), Green Peppers (13%), Ginger, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Onion, Water, Sugar, Salt, Herbs, Xanthan Gum (stabilizer).
Typical Nutritional Information:
- Energy (kJ): 315
- Protein (g): 0.9
- Carbohydrate (g): 15
- of which Total Sugar (g): 15
- Total Fat (g): 1.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1.2
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.6
- Sodium (mg): 1140
- Tree nuts: Made in a factory that uses Macadamia nut.
- Recyclable glass bottle, polypropylene closure, PVC seal; outer packaging made from cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Eswatini.