Ecoffee Cup’s William Morris range of art inspired reusable coffee cups takes design to new heights. The intricately patterned Kelmscott features plants and peacocks, in a cool blue colour palette. It reflects your inner reverence for the environment. Bring the beauty with you wherever you go with the William Morris collection from Ecoffee Cup.
- Elegant design inspired by artist William Morris
- Eco-friendly alternative to single-use disposable cups
- Tight-fitting food grade silicone seal
- No-drip resealable lid plug
- Perfect for hot, and cold drinks
- Prevents in-car spills
- BPA free
- William Morris is widely recognised as one the most culturally significant figures in Victorian-era Britain. Master printmaker, poet, social campaigner, and passionate environmentalist. His unmistakable and distinctive designs grace galleries and homes the world over. Embodying everything William Morris held true, this limited edition Ecoffee Cup is both useful and beautiful; a true functional classic of our time.
- Thoroughly wash with warm soapy water before first use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not microwave safe.
Did you know? Each year more than 100 billion single-use cups end up as rubbish. Join the Ecoffee Cup community to help. #stopthe100billion
- Capacity: 240 ml
- Weight (Empty): 160 g
- Ecoffee cup: bamboo fibres and non-GMO corn starch, resin* and fossil .
- * Resin contains melamine in accordance with EU Food Safety Regulation No. 10/2011
- Lid and grip: silicone (recyclable)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.