Finally! All-natural paints fit for van Gogh! ProNature The Junior Tin natural paint set encourages young, creative minds to grow their talents. The five different natural colours included are made using strictly mineral and other naturally occurring pigments. It’s petrochemical-free and very-low VOC too! Let your little ones’ creative spirits run free with ProNature The Junior Tin.
- Natural kids paint set
- Suitable for finger and brush painting
- Suitable for cork and potato stamping
- Plastic-free packaging
- No synthetic polymers
- Product is ready to use.
- Do not dilute.
- Stir well.
- Clean tools with water, for partially dried products use castile soap.
- Clean hands thoroughly with warm soapy water.
- Store out of reach of children and supervise children during use.
- The product can be kept for a minimum of 18 months in unopened containers when stored in a cool and frost-free place.
- Once opened, product has a limited shelf life.
- Do not use material if it has an unpleasant smell or shows signs of a microbial attack i.e. mould.
- Dried product residues can be composted or disposed of with domestic waste material.
- DO NOT empty liquid residues into drains.
- Natural Ingredients may cause allergies.
- Use only as directed.
- Contains Colours: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, White.
- TVOC (total volatile organic content) = 0.23 g/litre
- Water, Calcium carbonate, Kaolin, Natural Pigments or Nontoxic Mineral Pigments, Linseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Soybean Oil Ester, Casein, Borates, Gum Rosin, Cellulose Ether, Lead-Free Driers, Potassium sorbate.
- Potted in clear glass with aluminium lids, packing in a 1 litre tin.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.