Waterbear Network is a free online film-streaming service, which has partnered with more than 80 charities and NGOs around the world — will shine a spotlight on the most critical issues facing the planet today.
DamNation: The Problem with Hydropower
This film explores the evolution of our national attitude from pride in big dams as engineering wonders to the growing awareness that our own future is bound to the life and health of wild rivers.
RE: TV – Series 1: Welcome to RE:TV
1 season, 5 episodes
RE:TV is a showcase for inspiring innovations and ideas that point the way towards a sustainable future, curated by editor-in-chief, His Royal Highness The Prince Of Wales.
Ode to Desolation
Ode to Desolation shares the story of Jim Henterly, a naturalist, illustrator and fire lookout as he contemplates the dwindling days of Fire Lookouts in North America.
With the influence of technology and AI threatening to make his role obsolete, we look into the future and ask ourselves what connections we will maintain to keep our human interpretation of the natural world alive.
The Last Honey Hunter
In the steep mountain jungles of Nepal’s Hongu river valley, members of the isolated Kulung culture have risked their lives for generations, scaling dangerous cliffs to collect a wild and toxic honey.
1 season, 5 episodes
This 5‑part series breaks down all aspects of the climate and the ecological crisis.
It explores how we got here, where we are headed, and what humanity can do to make a difference. Presented by Jack Harries, it highlights the key themes at the forefront of young people’s minds today, in a clear and relatable way.
- California’s battle to cut emissions with biofuels burns in new truck engines
- Giant canyon discovered underneath Vanderford Glacier in Antarctica, revealing history behind rising sea levels
- The Cost of Lab-Grown Chicken Dropped by More Than Half in 2021
- Batteries get hyped, but pumped hydro provides the vast majority of long-term energy storage essential for renewable power – here’s how it works
- Rare, pristine coral reef found off Tahiti coast
- Fishermen protest after eruption causes oil spill in Peru